DSB pack 2 (hardcopy)
This high quality publication includes beautifully detailed colour images of all the deities we visualize, many new translations and improved transliteration. The new Daily Sadhana Practice Book is available in:
- printed form
- downloadable form (epub, kindle, pdf and mp3 files).
The downloadable versions (only available for Rigpa students) of the practice text include three formats: epub, kindle and pdf. The first two formats include buttons to help you move around the practice text easily and is already available in two versions: with or without Tibetan script. Epub is the most suitable format for many electronic devices, such as smartphones and tablets. It can be opened in iBooks (for Mac) or Gitden Reader (for Android) and with many other apps.
ADD TO FAVORITES
This package is for student which have received a Guru Rinpoche empowerment ( such as Tendrel Nyesel, Rigdzin Dupa or Tukdrup Barche Kunsel) and Vajrakilaya emporwement.
It includes :
- Riwo Sangchö & Lungta Prayers
- Tendrel Nyesel
- Vajrakilaya daily practice and Vajrakilaya tsok
- Additional Practices (Heart Sutra and Senge Dongma only)
- Prayers to Tara
- Brief Dharmapalas
- Confession and Fulfilment (Yeshé Kuchokma)
- Tsok Offering Prayers (without the Vajrakilaya Tsok)
- Prayers to Guru Rinpoche
- Conclusion to The Brief Tsok Feast Offering for Tendrel Nyesel
- Conclusion to The Brief Practice of Tendrel Nyesel
- Dedication and Long Life Prayers
- Additional Prayers and Practices
- Confession and Fulfilment (Narak Kongshak)
- Aspiration Prayers
Please purchase only the practices and texts for which you have received an empowerment. We trust you to respect this. For a complete list of empowerments given to the Rigpa sangha since 1977, visit the Rigpa Shedra Wiki article.
See the Treasury of Wisdom Page for more details.