This high quality publication includes beautifully detailed colour images of all the deities we visualize, many new translations and improved transliteration. At Sogyal Rinpoche’s request, this edition of the practice book includes the original Tibetan script above every line of transliteration and English translation.
The new Daily Sadhana Practice Book is available in:
- printed form (with its accompanying practice CD) and in
- downloadable form (epub, kindle, pdf and mp3 files).
For the printed versions, you can choose from the 2 following options:
- size: either A5 (half the size of a normal sheet of paper), or A6 (a quarter of the size of a normal sheet of paper).
- binding of the printed book: either loose-leaf, or in a ring binder.
The downloadable versions of the practice text include three formats: epub, kindle and pdf. The first two formats include buttons to help you move around the practice text easily and is already available in two versions: with or without Tibetan script. Epub is the most suitable format for many electronic devices, such as smartphones and tablets. It can be opened in iBooks (for Mac) or Gitden Reader (for Android) and with many other apps.The practice book and audio files are available in four different packages, based on the empowerments you have received.
Please purchase only the practices and texts for which you have received an empowerment. We trust you to respect this. For a complete list of empowerments given to the Rigpa sangha since 1977, visit the Rigpa Shedra Wiki article.
The text for the dharmapala practice of Kasung Magön Chamdral is restricted to those who have received the katé (entrustment) and available separately upon request.
To submit your request, please fill the online request form.
See below for an essential description of the items included and various formats offered.
See the Treasury of Wisdom Page for more details.
- PACKAGE 1, FOR STUDENTS WHO HAVE RECEIVED A GURU RINPOCHE EMPOWERMENT (SUCH AS TENDREL NYESEL, RIGDZIN DÜPA OR TUKDRUP BARCHÉ KÜNSEL):
- Riwo Sangchö & Lungta Prayers
- Tendrel Nyesel
- Additional Practices (Heart Sutra and Senge Dongma only)
- Prayers to Tara
- Brief Dharmapalas
- Confession and Fulfilment (Yeshé Kuchokma)
- Tsok Offering Prayers (without the Vajrakilaya Tsok)
- Prayers to Guru Rinpoche
- Conclusion to The Brief Tsok Feast Offering for Tendrel Nyesel
- Conclusion to The Brief Practice of Tendrel Nyesel
- Dedication and Long Life Prayers
- Additional Prayers and Practices
- Confession and Fulfilment (Narak Kongshak)
- Aspiration Prayers
- PACKAGE 2, FOR STUDENTS WHO HAVE ALSO RECEIVED A VAJRAKILAYA EMPOWERMENT:
- Package 1 + Vajrakilaya daily practice and Vajrakilaya tsok
- PACKAGE 3, FOR DZOGCHEN MANDALA STUDENTS:
- Package 2 + complete additional practices (including Damdrip Nyepa Kunsel, Dukkar, Dorjé Dermo and Marici practices)
- PACKAGE 4, FOR STUDENTS WHO HAVE ALSO RECEIVED A DORJÉ DROLÖ EMPOWERMENT: Package 3 + Dorjé Drolö sadhana
See our FAQ, tips and tricks page about the new Daily Sadhana book